Monday, October 25, 2010

Samedi 23 October

Today I went to a lake called Lac des Minimes. It’s in a huge park called Bois de Vincennes. I saw an old fort that had a castle in it and it was very interesting to look at. 

 
The park was so huge that when my mom went running in it, she got a bit lost.
My dad left me at a snack stand to wait in case my mom came back, and he went around the lake to find her. Of course while he was gone my mom came back. Later, when we went shopping for groceries we had our first rain of the trip, a huge downpour and thunder storm when we were out and about. We stood in the rain awhile, but I had the umbrella and didn’t get as wet as my parents.



A black swan at Lac des Minimes

2 comments:

  1. Of COURSE while he went to look for her she came back :) Sometimes it pays to bring an umbrella along. I usually end up hauling my around in my backpack and never use it, but it's sure nice to have when you get caught in a downpour!

    A black swan - I don't think I've seen on before!

    Enjoying your blog!

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Where is Lac minimini??? How was the trip out of Paree??? What have you been EATING? How come there is no food blogging happening? Did you drive through the Alps?
    much love, Kira and Mari-Claire

    ReplyDelete